Goodbye Tumblr. I'm leaving my blog because it has gotten in the way of school and taken too much of my time. I'm taking difficult courses in school and have a lot of extracurricular activities that I need to focus on. But I've had an amazing time on Tumblr thanks to the lovely Taylor Swift fandom. You guys are so funny, supportive, and kind, just like Taylor. I'm so proud to be a Swiftie, and I will always, always, always be one.
Regarding my many blogs:
- I am still a member of tayloswifts, where I will be posting edits. I find it easier to maintain that blog because I have co-owners. I love that I can still edit and blog about Taylor but not stress out like I did about this blog.
- If you haven't heard, I gave away all of my saved urls and left my other blogs tswiftupdates and ilearneditfromtaylorswift. As you can see, I had too many blogs to keep up with even though I loved them all.
- I leave tswiftupdates to my wonderful co-owners who will continue to make it grow and provide you with the best Taylor Swift updates.
- I am also leaving my multi-fandom, youraimlocked, because it is also time-consuming.
- I'm starting a new photography blog, which you can check out here. :)
I'm not disappearing off the face of the earth; you can leave messages here (look below), at tayloswifts, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love it if you guys could keep in contact with me. I've talked to a few of you, and you were all so sweet. I also had many mutual follows with flawless people I admired. Thank you. I love you guys like Taylor loves cats. And that's a lot. ^_^
P.S. This theme allows you to see my posts even though I'm gone. Pretty cool, right?